Thursday, November 20, 2008

I got it!

Tuesday my car smelled like coolant so Wednesday I took it in. The heater core was leaking and we had just had it replaced in January so it was still under warranty, thank goodness! But it would take 2 days to fix so I wouldn't get it back until late Thursday, which was good as we are heading down to Tucson to participate in El Tour De Tucson, a cycling event, on Friday. So my car is in the shop and wouldn't you know it, my software came in on Thursday and I can't go get it!! :( But luckily, again, the shop called that afternoon and said they were done with my car and guess what, the shop is on the way to the store where my software was so I got my son to come home from school (he was not in class, just in the library doing research for a paper and having no luck anyway) to take me over there and after I picked up the car, I drove right over and picked up my software! Now I just have to put it on my computer, learn how to use it, and I'm off. Of course, with El Tour and Thanksgiving coming up, it might be a while before I get to the point to even put it on the computer. Oh well, at least I have it now.

No comments: