Thursday, January 8, 2009

1st Quilt photo

Well, I couldn't find any photos of the other quilts I have made up to this point, I'll have to ask my husband where they are. But here is a photo of a quilt I recently made. I made up the pattern myself, it is very simple but came out ok. This picture doesn't do it justice. I'll have to practice more on taking photos of my quilts. Anyway, this wall quilt was a baby shower gift for my husband's nephew's new son. So here is the first quilt photo that I'm putting on this blog.
Obviously I need more practice on posting photos (and taking them!).

3 comments:

theloulie said...

Finally, now lets see some more. THat is cute btw. I also like your blog background.

kdj said...

Yes I think the new background is better too, makes it easier to read. I'll work on getting more quilt photos. :)

Becky and Tyler said...

i've found that the easiest way to take a good quilt photo is to lay it out on your bed...like you make the bed with that quilt (and all it's matching pillow cases if you're weird like me and make those too) it shows everything together and you just have to mess with the lighting a little...open the blinds, turn on/off the light etc... ;)