Monday, January 19, 2009

Sewing room mess

With 3 grand babies on the way, I'm anxious to get started on making them some quilts but my sewing room is nonexistent at the moment! With all the moving around of stuff for when we had the house re-piped, we thought we might as well rearrange rooms since everything was already moved around. So my oldest son and his son moved into what used to be my sewing room and now my oldest and youngest sons are tiling the floor in what used to be my oldest son's room which will then become my sewing room! Did you follow all that? So needless to say, there is no place at the moment for sewing. But since I couldn't wait, this morning I cut out the fabric for the first baby quilt. Yay! My husband says that by this weekend my sewing room should be up and running so then I can start putting the quilt together. Yay again. So that's how things stand around here.

2 comments:

Becky and Tyler said...

so...is this quilt for dave and lindsey's little girl since she's coming first?

and what's lowe's quilt going to look like?!?!?!? i'm all sorts of curious now... ;)

kdj said...

patience, patience!!! :) You don't want to spoil any surprises do you?